Kumpulan Tutorial: KAB - Elements of Culture Influencing Perceptions, Beliefs, Attitudes, and Social Organization WORLDVIEW

KAB - Elements of Culture Influencing Perceptions, Beliefs, Attitudes, and Social Organization WORLDVIEW

One thing that gets a large portion of the family is a matter of worship. Maybe it since I was born until now, that I remember the day after I was 10 years old, the mother picked up a broom if I do not pray on time soon. I also forgot how old I am obliged to prayer 5 times with a "congregation in the mosque". If it had only prayers on time at home alone.Even now when my late mother's prayers all-out angry. Such as, I am not easy to sleep in the afternoon (less than 11 hours, maybe I was a little insomnia, or maybe it used like that. I've never told my mother that was difficult to sleep. Even if I tried to sleep with closed eyes first, I could probably contemporaneous new sleep. It caused me trouble and I finally woke up late for dawn prayers and the congregation at the mosque. The side effects that I get is the mother does not cook on that day, even if cooking is not my preferred cuisine, and on all day was also the mother did not can talk to, let alone a joke. The day is in my opinion is the Day of Resurrection. Worship is everything. Duha prayer is Sunnah and tahajud which seems to be required also in the family.My family is really religious as possible. Even a name should not be going out, keeping his name bener my relationship with my sister and non-Muhrim friends. Perhaps because my mother had not peranh dating, married Mr. ta'aruf was only through the process for a month and then get married. My mother strongly believed that marriage was in the hands of God, then after the mother was ready to marry the mother had diligently prayed and bersodaqoh, the resume that I took from the story that often mothers are advised to paste when I found out when I brought friends with women with a tandem bicycle motor. Other people also her story, my father had faced a mediocre, but quite attractive, charming, and fascinating, this despite the evidence I now goto the body size of mothers. Dad had a friend once told me that many women do not matter but that goes to the liver only one. I do not quite understand what the words of Mr, but I think it should permit dating. After all, if we were going out only limited status and I have never been courting at the time.Was not allowed to go home tonight. Only a few families in my village who apply the rules like my parents that. But the fact that over the past 6 pm on the road passing the village can be calculated and pilgrims usually pray Maghrib or evening ', study the night of Friday, and traders of chicken noodle or meatballs.Before I was a child that can not be far from parents, although every time I get yelled at. When I returned from boarding school in Yogyakarta was because I did not feel at home "comfortable" away from parents. My journey in Solo for 3 years in the MAPK was actually not independent of MTs intervention teachers and from my own parents. "Mom and Dad also had his high school in Solo, mosok I did not dare to school in Solo, also" more or less just as that's what they say. Inversely proportional to the time I graduated from MAPK, I want to study in Jakarta.Not completed the question about Jakarta. I'm just kidding or just joking or I'm delirious. Programs that I took in college would also be questioned because I though there was no trend. Formal educational background My father and my mother D3 S1 also make my own that lay on the UIN Jakarta confuses me reassure them that I was going to college in Jakarta. Finally I can lecture in Jakarta after bringing a friend who has been studying in Jakarta, who happened at that time on vacation, and I received in SNMPTN and Local Self Exam UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta, which means I passed the entrance exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Kumpulan Tutorial Urang-kurai