Kumpulan Tutorial: KAB - Communication and culture

KAB - Communication and culture

In connection with the discussion of Communication and Culture, I was born from the same family from the tribe of Java, but different places and backgrounds. Exactly my father was a descendant of the all the religious scholars, but not old-fashioned with modern life. While the background mother who had no contact with religion, but find your own mother from her friends. My father came from a family full of fine manners, while the mothers of families that are not fixed (sometimes loud, sometimes soft, sometimes discipline, because the mother was from since childhood is not in custody by his own parents but raised by a grandmother and uncle berpidah to mother and the aunt).I am very grateful to have parents like them, and also my brother. Intense live with our family intact until I was 12, because after my brother was 12 years old I graduated from junior high school and into boarding schools, and it means after that brother lived in boarding schools for several years until she got married (a few months ago) my age now 19 years. At the age of 13 years I entered boarding school but came out at age 14. Then at the age of 15 I entered a dormitory until the age of 17 years.Interesting to me is the culture that has been mixed with many friends I have ever met. Until now I meet friends from all over the archipelago who knows how long I can study it in detail one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Kumpulan Tutorial Urang-kurai